Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 9 Thing 20

I used YouTube. I enjoyed it. I wish i had more time to spend looking at videos but I really don't. I watched the democratic debate on cnn where they used utube to ask questions. I don't think this is the greatest way to question the candidates but what is? I think YouTube can be useful for homework assignments. It might be an entry on a bibliography or it is a great resource for teachers who would be able to show some interesting subject or make a point to a class

1 comment:

Rafa said...

Well, the good thing about the YouTube CNN debates is that is great TV. More people see them because candidates are exposed to questions in an irreverent and playful way. Its also ordinary people asking difficult questions and not other opinion leader so it makes the process more inclusive and fun to watch. After what I saw happened with the democrats, I'll definatly want to see how the dynamics are going to evolve with the more tight up and conservative Republicans.